No. Your email address and mobile number are required when setting up an XWallet app account.
Articles in this section
- How to get an XPASS?
- Is it insecure because XPASS does not require password?
- Will I have a private key when setting up an account in XWallet app?
- Monthly unlocked tokens program
- Can I add the XPASS card to the XWallet app on another phone / device?
- How can I back up my XWallet data?
- Which currencies are supported by the XWallet?
- Does the XWallet share the same address as the XPASS card?
- Why can’t I receive any SMS codes?
- How to check my XWallet version no.?