Create a token
After successfully login to the account page, you will see the image below. Now you can start the process of listing your token.
1. Go to "My token" and enter the token name (only ERC20 tokens are supported at the moment)
2. Enter token basic info
How to get Signature Message Link for the field of #7?
- Go to https://etherscan.io/verifySig
- Enter the required information
Step 1. Address: enter the address used to sign the message;
Step 2. Message Signature Hash: acquired in https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JSON-RPC#eth_sign ;
Step 3. Original message that was signed: refers to the “Signature code” in “(6)” provided by Open platform
Step 4. Public/Private Setting: choose “Verify and Save”;
Step 5. Click "Verify" and get the link/URL: which is "Signature Message Link"
3. Click 'Submit' to have your token info for review
After your info is successfully submitted, the review process by the Pundi X team will be completed within 3 to 5 working days. The result will be sent to your email address.
4. Deposit funds for liquidity
Token deposit includes NPXS, ETH, and the token to be listed. Please transfer deposit to the ERC20 address stated in Open Platform. Each token transfer cannot be less than the stated amount. After the deposit is completed for all three tokens, click "Submit" for the final review.
5. Final review
The final review will be completed within 3 to 5 working days. You will get the notification of the result via email.
After the token successfully pass the final review, you will need to create a corresponding card on the Open Platform to integrate the custom token into the XPOS and XWallet for circulation and usage.
Create a XPASS card
1. Card page
- Click “My card”, input the card name;
- Fill in the card info
2. Submit card (co-label card) info
(1) Enter the name of the card (the same as your token name)
(2) Upload card logo: PNG image in 800*800px；
(3) Upload card image: a PNG image in 1026*660px；
(4) Card description: Describe the purpose of this token utility and the details of your target user base.
(5) Enable token in card: choose the tokens that your card will support. Default options include BTC, BNB, NPXS, ETH
(6) Submit the card info. Card will be listed after the final review is approved.