1. Create a developer account
- Go to Pundi X Open Platform (https://developer.pundix.com) via the computer browser and click 'Sign up'.
- Input your email address (1) and click 'Send' (2) to request a verification code.
Make sure this email address is able to receive the verification code. Check your junk folder if code is not received.
- Input the code you received from the email (3).
- Set up a login password (4) and repeat the same password in the field of 'Confirm password' (5)
Make sure your login password is 8 characters, including at least one capital letter and one number.
- Please read and agree to the "User Agreement & the Terms of Service" (6)
- Check all information you've input and then click "Next" to proceed. (7)
2. Enable Google Authenticator
To add your Open Platform account to GA app, kindly refer to the steps as follows:
- Download and open GA on your mobile phone (iOS Users: Apple App Store / Android Users: Google Play)
- Please write down your 16-character key correctly and store the numbers in the safe place.
Please note that downloading QR code to phone or copying key to clipboard is not recommended as it may not be secure. With this 16-character key, you can reset it on a new mobile phone if your current mobile phone is lost or unavailable. Pundi X will NOT responsible for keeping your key. If you lose your key, it will not be retrievable.
- You can customize the text in the field of ‘Account’ as ‘Open Platform’ when entering the 16-character key manually.
- On the Open Platform page, click ‘I have backed up my key’ to proceed to the next step.
- Input the 6-digit code generated by your GA app and click “Confirm.”
3. Sign up completed, and go back to the login page.