Dust N Draw
By contributing at least $0.1 worth of crypto, each user will have a chance to win a higher value reward in Dust N Draw.
How to participate?
Step 1: Top up your points balance account (1 USDT = 10 Points).
Step 2: Pick an item with your points. (You will get a unique code when you successfully contributed your points in the item. The codes are randomly assigned to all participants. You will get different codes per each contribution.
Step 3: Wait for the draw. (When the progress bar hits 100% and all participants get their codes, the system will pick the winning code according to draw mechanics (see below). The participant with the chosen code is the winner and will win the selected item.)
Dust N Draw Rules
1. Dust N Draw operates “Dust N Draw” in an open, transparent and fairway. All participants have an equal chance to win the items, and the results will be displayed at once.
2. Each XWallet user can participate as many times as one is able to. There is no limit to participate as long as the user has sufficient points. Dust N Draw does not guarantee that all users will win any items.
3. Winners should contact XWallet support and provide detailed delivery details in order to receive the winning item if his or her code is selected as the winner. Items will be sent out after 30 workdays since the day the users win.
4. The winner has the option to sell his or her winning item in exchange for cryptocurrency at 80% of its original value stated in XWallet (the cryptocurrency will arrive at the winner's XWallet account immediately after selling the prize).
5. Dust N Draw reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of its control, or any fraudulent or hacking activity that is detected from any users or parties.
Dust N Draw - Draw Mechanics
1. Each contributed point will be assigned one unique code. If the same participant contributes 50 points, he or she will get 50 different codes (not just 1 code).
2. Once the progress bar hits 100%, the timestamps (GMT+8) of the latest 50 generated codes will be converted into numeric values.
3. For example, if the timestamp is 20:15:25.362 (HH:MM: SS.000), the numeric value will be 201525362 (Please note that it goes up to milliseconds).
4. The numeric values that are derived from the timestamp of the last 50 codes will be added up to become “Value A”.
5. “Value A” = sum total of 50 sets of the numeric value of the latest 50 codes. For example, Value A = Value 1 + Value 2 + Value 3 + ...... + Value 50.
6. We will take the remainder from “Value A” divided by “the total number of contributed points to make up 100% of the progress bar”. And we will call this “Remainder X”.
7. The winning code = 10000001 (default number) + Remainder X.
8. Please note that:
Value P = the total number of contributed points to make up 100%
Value A = sum total of 50 sets of a numeric value from the latest 50-time stamps
Winning code = (A mod P) + 10000001
9. Mod = Modulo Operation. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulo_operation
10. Codes are created between 10000001 to [10000000 + “number of contributed points for a specific item”]. But codes are assigned to the players randomly and not in sequence. If the number of contributed points for a specific item is 1000, then the codes will be generated between 10000001 to 10001000 (= 10000000 + 1000).